DWG Corporate profile & Functions
At DWG, we consider cultivation of an effective leadership role as a guide for motivating and producing high quality results through various types of engagements with our partners. This helps us facing and resolving our customers most challenging business issues together, staying on the same page with their corporate needs and priorities. We are aimed of fostering flexible and innovative, life-long education environment for both our business partners, contract and direct hire employees prospering open communication, sharing business ideas, valuable global technology development practices and experiences.
DWG global Industry & Market positioning
We create market segmentation that usually involves some group of businesses in various industries and prospects into segments that have common needs or will respond similarly to our marketing strategy in order to be the most effective and efficient business partner for our customers . Each segment will respond to a different marketing mix strategy, with each offering alternate growth and profit opportunities.
DWG Global Markets Presence
DWG Global Business Focus
DWG Global Customer by Revenues
DWG Global Industry Focus
DWG Corporate & Social Responsibility
We develop global brands, support and value our customers' considerable degree of business autonomy in every respect strongly reinforcing their business, technology operations and monetary resources in accordance to our corporate -wide unified system of management in compliance to world top level practices and standards in some of all the following :
- Creation of global technology brands and custom unified system of business operations with R&D, product development and manufacturing facilities, educational and training, hr, legal, technology and business consulting options within our corporate community;
- Search, evaluation and selection of qualified candidates for global branches and subsidiaries senior executive management;
- Formation of a unified corporate culture and image for business unit operation;
- Develop general corporate purposes and global investment strategies;
- Design, implement and monitor complex production planning and a system of motivation ;
- Establish a system of communication between the branches and head office , creating an active information feedback system;
- General guidance and advisory support services to subsidiaries personnel.
Our professional service delivery fundamentals are based on: