DWG Global R&D Centers management
DWG R&D, software and product development centers consist of an offshore / nearshore assembled pool of technology staff and software professionals who form a virtual extension of the client’s team. We offer the best for both parties solution - the benefits of one’s own teams without difficulties of managing their day to day business operations,hr management, staff trainings,mentoring as well as solving other related business issues. On the side, this type of cooperation enables our customers to scale up their teams, in terms of a certain quantity of specialists, as well as their professional expertise and skill set required to complete projects with different level of complexity.
DWG Research & Development Center Benefits
- Quality Processes: We can develop and implement any existing world class business standards or methodologies on demand that operates to the highest possible software development quality and business processes. This ensures a minimum bug rate and rework.
- Infrastructure: DWG can provide and guarantee the latest system and network infrastructure which is essential for any successful development process implementation and reduce project start time.
- Skill Sets: We have an access to a diversified pool of highly skilled IT professionals and related subject matter experts for our customers to select the most valuable specialists required to create and build their own teams for 100% dedicated software and product development environment
- Better Value For Money Ratio: Our competitive cost structure enables you to achieve more with your IT and research budgets.
- Faster Development Advantage: Time zone difference can be utilized as an advantage to speed up development time.
- Total Cost of Ownership (TCO) Prospect: Significant cost savings on infrastructure and manpower cost comparatively to clients' home country. Also there is a substantial cost and time saving for the long gestation period determined, that will require for setting up client company nearshore / offshore subsidiary.
- Resource Advantage: Ramp up or downsize resources at relative short notice. Resource sharing between projects leading to optimal resource utilization. Certification and trainings for identified resources.
DWG Research & Development Center Focus